Strategic Human Resource Management is today a very different series of services than the administrative offerings of the past. It requires a radically different set of capabilities and an understanding/relationship with the organization/business that would not have been thought of just a few short years ago. The journey to Strategic HR and Business Partnership (where HR) service and advice can actually impact business success has been a long and checkered one and even today some estimates still put the number of HR teams operating as an impactive strategic business partner at only 15% - or even less!!
Target/Suitable attendees for these workshops are HR professionals (and/or Business Leaders and Managers) wishing to increase their understanding and capability in HR best practice. Class sizes are preferred at 5 to 20 attendees but this can be amended to accommodate organisation and individual needs.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
1. Trace the evolution of HR from its administrative roots to a fully-fledged business partner that aids business success.
2. Identify the key strategic services that the HR business partner of today needs to deliver to be truly impactive.
3. Outline the capabilities required to design, deliver and influence the implementation of these business impactive services.
4. Discuss and agree pertinent structures for a business driven HR service but in the context of capability always leading structural concerns.
5. Determine key meaningful people metrics that add value and shape the HR services that aid business success.
No. Increasingly HR professionals are keen to learn what a modern HR approach is and how it can help them deliver results. The programmes are designed to enhance capability, performance and career opportunities.
No. The services and capabilities covered in the programmes apply to any and all industries. Some parts can be more important/required than others and we flex the coverage appropriately to meet participant need.
Yes, and No!! The advertised core programmes run for 16 hours and are delivered as described. However, we can design and deliver and length of programme as determined by particular need. Just tell us what you need/prefer and we will design it and deliver it.
Extensive Global, Regional and Local research and experience gives a breadth of approach to this programme that is hard to match. We have learned much in recent years on how HR professionals can be more impactive and this workshop provides the knowledge and capability to really make a difference, perform better and enhance career prospects.
4 Sessions of 4 Hours delivered as requested
5-20 Participants per Group
Bangkok School of Management and ASIC
firstname.lastname@example.org for details