This Advanced Learning Facilitation programme provides the participants with guidance and experiences on how to progress learning for their attendees in an involved and engaged way.
It targets international best practice in creating a conducive learning environment and providing activities that build capability and confidence in using interactive learning approaches that enhance knowledge, skills and shape attitude and appetite.
Further emphasis on learning for influencing, change and impact management provides a broad base of skills and techniques for the advanced facilitator to take away from the programme.
Practice sessions throughout the programme lead to a final assessed facilitation session in addition to an open book questionnaire based exam (25 questions).
Completion of the programme leads to certification by EIU-Paris (also ASIC UK accredited) at international level 7!
The overall objective of the programme is to raise the participants level of capability and confidence to facilitate learning programmes at international standard level 7
LEARNING OUTCOMES – Specific Learning Outcomes Include:
- Determining how to create a conducive learning environment.
- Increasing ability to create learning context, activity and facilitate appropriate learning points.
- The ability to use enhanced influence and change management skills to progress knowledge, skills and attitude/appetite.
- Outlining the 3 levels of appetite for learning actions; accept, prefer and committed to.
- Prefer to design and deliver future learning programmes using best practice interactive (attitude shaping) approaches.