The European International University is pleased to announce the expansion of current online offering to include a number of live virtual (facilitated) workshops.
These workshops respond to needs as requested and cover a variety of topics including Business & People Leadership, Strategic HR – Business Partnership & Beyond, Performance, Development and Rewards Management, Project Management, International Finance Management and several others.
The workshops are offered as either 3 – Day (12 hours) session, or 2 – Day (8 hours) session, dependent on need and can be tailored further to request.
Organised by Prof. Dr. Joel Farnworth, Dean of Management Studies, EIU-Paris and Chartered Fellow CIPD and facilitated by a top line international faculty, they offer the latest experience and thinking in implementing international best practice that aids business progress and success.
- Impactive Business & People Leadership
- Performance, Development & Rewards Management
- Organisation Development & Design
- Impactive HR- For The Uninitiated!
- Resourcing, Learning & Talent Management
- Strategic HR – Business Partnership & Beyond
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Advanced Learning Facilitation (TTT – Level 7)