The strategic alignment and engagement of a workforce has become a key competitive challenge for most organisations. This programme highlights what we have learned in terms of best practices and approaches that ensure strategic intentions are delivered (performance management) and at least one part of engagement is satisfied (rewards management). With people increasingly choosing and re-choosing their employers an impactive approach in this key success area ensures HR adds considerable value to an organisation’s long term success. Performance Management is a learnable set of knowledge and skills (for Managers and HR alike) and there are better and worse ways to reward employees – particularly best employees. This programme helps all who attend develop these vital best practices. The expectations on organisations to “get this right” continue to rise and the ability of the line manager and HR to work together successfully is a significant contributor in delivering this increasing stakeholder demand
Target/Suitable attendees for these workshops are HR professionals (and/or Business Leaders and Managers) wishing to increase their understanding and capability in performance and rewards management best practice. Class sizes are preferred at 6 to 24 attendees but this can be amended to accommodate organisation and individual needs.
At the completion of the programme participants will:
1. Have identified the criteria on which people choose and rechoose their employers and identified improvement areas for their own organisation to become and remain an “employer of choice”.
2. Have practiced and developed their capability and confidence to manage individual and business performance in line with strategic intent.
3. Have practiced and developed their capability and confidence to provide differentiated rewards based on performance and potential.
More specifically they will have:
1. Practised writing and delivering KPIs for a variety of roles within the context of AOP demands.
2. Gained greater understanding of the key aspects in conducting impactive performance and development reviews.
3. Identified best practice approaches to providing differentiated cash and benefit rewards based on business/individual performance.
4. Importantly, gained confidence to implement their learning back
into their workplace.
No. Increasingly HR professionals, leaders and managers are keen to learn what a modern performance management and rewards approach is and how it can help them deliver results. The programmes are designed to enhance individual capability and performance.
No. The services and capabilities covered in the programmes apply to any and all industries. Some parts can be more important/required than others and we flex the coverage appropriately to meet participant need.
Yes, and No!! The advertised core programmes run for 3 days and are delivered as described. However, we can design and deliver and length of programme as determined by particular need. Just tell us what you need/prefer and we will design it and deliver it.
Extensive Global, Regional and Local research and experience gives a breadth of approach to this programme that is hard to match. We have learned much in recent years on how HR professionals and leaders can be more impactive and this workshop provides the knowledge and capability to really make a difference, perform better and enhance career prospects.