The attraction, recruitment, development and progression of people talent has become a key competitive challenge for most organisations. This programme highlights what we have learned in terms of best practices and approaches to ensure we can provide the business with the talent it needs to progress and succeed. With people increasingly choosing and re-choosing their employers an impactive approach in this key success area ensures HR adds considerable value to an organisation’s long term success. The expectations on organisations to “get this right” continue to rise and the ability of the line manager and HR to work together successfully is a significant contributor to delivering to this increasing stakeholder demand
- Anyone who is in or aspires to a leadership position
- Anyone working in HR and particularly Talent, OD, Succession or Consultancy.
- Anyone working in Strategy and/or Strategy execution.
- Anyone involved in Teaching HR or Learning and Development per se.
At the end of the programme, participants will have raised their capability and confidence to deliver results from both a Resourcing AND Talent Management role. Participants will have identified the criteria on which people choose and re-choose their employers and identified improvement areas for their own organisation to become and remain an “employer of choice”. They will also have practiced and developed their capability and confidence to assess suitability and potential of both new recruits and internal candidates alike.
More specifically they will have:
1. Established a Talent Management framework and aligned talent management with business excellence.
2. Designed an effective People Management framework and practiced potential assessments at various business levels but in particular those suitable to progress into senior succession plans.
3. Designed an integrated people and business strategy and gained greater understanding of and how to determine a best practice approach to high potential development once identified.
4. Developed methods for assessing and improving leadership capabilities and Identified best practice approached to providing continued positive employment experiences ensuring identified “best talent” is more likely to choose to stay.
5. Importantly, gained confidence to implement their learning back into their workplace.
No. Increasingly HR professionals are keen to learn what a modern talent management approach is and how it can help them deliver results. The programmes are designed to enhance capability, performance and career opportunities.
No. The services and capabilities covered in the programmes apply to any and all industries. Some parts can be more important/required than others and we flex the coverage appropriately to meet participant need.
Yes, and No!! The advertised core programmes run for 3 days and are delivered as described. However, we can design and deliver and length of programme as determined by particular need. Just tell us what you need/prefer and we will design it and deliver it.
Extensive Global, Regional and Local research and experience gives a breadth of approach to this programme that is hard to match. We have learned much in recent years on how HR professionals can be more impactive and this workshop provides the knowledge and capability to really make a difference, perform better and enhance career prospects.
2 Days (10 Hours)
6-24 Participants per Group
Bangkok School of Management
firstname.lastname@example.org for details